Tour of the Island of Capri “Base Tour”
- Duration: 2,2-1/2 hours (depending on the line at the Blue Grotto)
- Departure: Marina Grande of Capri
- Meeting Point: Bar La Vela inside the harbour of Capri
- Departure Times : 10.00 a.m. – 1.00 p.m. – 3.00 p.m.
- Available on Board : Towels,sunscreen,Ice cube with drinks, fresh Water Shower , snorkeling gear,sunshade
- Price : Special
The Base tour is perfect for guests who have a limited amount of time. With this tour I Show you the most beautiful places and a more complete picture of this wonderful island. We will sail around the coastline of Capri with typical boats to be able too see inside caves, rock formations, bays and we’ll stop the boat where the water is crystalline for a short swim
” How long is the Base Tour ? “
The base tour takes two- and a half hours depending on the line outside the Blue Grotto, if you skip the Blue Grotto we can swim little bit more.
” What you can see with the Base Tour ? “
We will sail around the coastline of Capri with our typicals wood boats and see inside caves, rock formations, bays and we will stop the boat for short swim
The interattive map of the “Base Tour”
” My Tours are not only simple tours around Capri, but also voyages in the history! I’ll talk about legends, mythical figures and famous houses of this magic island. I provide a Map of Capri and all the recommendations and tourist informations you need to complete your magic day on the island. I would like to show you the “Genuine” Capri ” from the eyes of real “Caprese” Camillo Gargiulo – Capristartour